Britannia Panopticon
Does anyone remember some of us at the book club expressing an interest in visiting the Panopticon on Argyle Street? I seem to remember someone saying that it was quite difficult to find out what events were taking place there, well, they now have a website with a list of upcoming events!
I think this could be an interesting (I've put 'interesting' there instead of any kind of positive committal to the quality of the proceedings!) night out, would quite like to go see something there, the Laurel & Hardy movie night or Gladstone's Bag perhaps.....
I'm not sure if this is correct usage of the blog as it is meant to be about all things book related? So to meet the quota, here is a picture of a book:
Would be good to arrange a night out here if anyone fancies it?
Good idea Lisa - I'd be up for a visit (again)
ReplyDeleteGreat! How about we get something sorted at the next book club meet up? I will bring along a list of dates & events, see what everyone thinks.
ReplyDeleteSee you next week.