Book group blog
Think I might start cycling to work....
That explains a lot about the people on the Glasgow underground...
Lisa... george (?) one suggestion for the next meeting is Friday 20th... would that suit?
Friday 20th is good for me, might even be able to stay out later than 10pm being as it's not a work night...
Excellent. Friday 20th it is. it seems to suit almost everyone.... And feel free to post some bookish trivia here. I'm worried that Mister Hitchens is looking a bit lonely
Lisa, we thought Cottiers might be a better bet -- Friday night at the Chip can be really v busysee you there
Think I might start cycling to work....
ReplyDeleteThat explains a lot about the people on the Glasgow underground...
ReplyDeleteLisa... george (?) one suggestion for the next meeting is Friday 20th... would that suit?
ReplyDeleteFriday 20th is good for me, might even be able to stay out later than 10pm being as it's not a work night...
ReplyDeleteExcellent. Friday 20th it is. it seems to suit almost everyone.... And feel free to post some bookish trivia here. I'm worried that Mister Hitchens is looking a bit lonely
ReplyDeleteLisa, we thought Cottiers might be a better bet -- Friday night at the Chip can be really v busy
ReplyDeletesee you there